PS 1600 M2
Our largest pneumatic seeders, the PS 1200 and PS 1600 meet the demanding needs of the largest tasks, providing 34 and 45 bushels of capacity, and seeding widths in excess of 60 ft when combined with additional accessories. Excellent for accurately seeding cover crops or applying granular micro-nutrients, our PS Series Pneumatic Seeders can be used in combination with almost any implement with available mounting space.
- Steel hopper with fill level sensor.
- Precision applications across full working width.
- Multiple metering roll options for precise applications of various seeds.
- Automatic calibration of application rate at desired speed/width
- Small footprint for ease of mounting on various implements.
- Seeding widths of 40 ft and over 60 ft with additional accessories
- Monitoring and controlling of metering roll speed with either 5.2 or 6.2 Controller.
- Large opening to fill with bulk bags and hopper discharge port (PS 1200 & PS 1600 have 2 doors).
- Complete with 246 ft of 1" diameter tubing.
- 19.7 ft cable from the seeder to the controller.
- Metering roll for fine seed, metering roll for coarse seed.
- 16 dispersion plates & 8 hexagonal bars (for mounting of plates).
- Foreign particle grate.
- Calibration slide, calibration bag or tray, scale for seed, fill level sensor, fan pressure monitoring.
- Fill level sensor.
- Necessary tools to remove the drive covers (metering roll).